Monday, August 3, 2015

Geeky Nerd Goggles

I would like to introduce you to my favorite glasses e.v.e.r.


They're geeky. Nerdy. Made from bamboo and mathematical symbols.



There's a teeny tiny division sign on one side and a teeny tiny multiplication sign on the other - right at the corners where the arms connect to the front.


I know you're dying to know where I got them from, and that's the best part! I got them from Coastal.com


Now here is my honest review of these glasses. I was not given any free items or monetary donations for my review. Unfortunately.

These glasses are fabulously nerdy. However, I'm now on my third pair. The sides are made of bamboo, which means that they are more delicate than plastic and cannot be adjusted around the ears. The first pair I received was damaged in the mail - the bamboo earpiece had snapped in two on one side! However, Coastal was very quick to send me a new pair, free of charge.

All of Coastal's glasses are covered by a one-year warranty. Later on, after nearly 6 months of normal use, the arm of my replacement pair broke again - but this time at the metal joint where the bamboo arm meets the front of the glasses. Again, Coastal's customer service was amazing. They had mailed the replacement glasses even before I had a chance to get the damaged pair in the mail to return them.

I will never order glasses from any other company again.  I am so impressed with the customer service and price points that the company offers. Not to mention the AWESOME NERDY STYLES.


P.S. If you're more of a word geek than a math geek, check out these pairs. Colons and semi-colons abound!

1 comment:

  1. Those pair of glasses look great, and it's a welcome bonus that they are customized. They certainly have a personality of their own. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of their product and a first-hand account of how good they are. It's nice that there are other ways of fashioning such eyewear. Cheers!

    Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

    ReplyDelete