Saturday, August 1, 2015

An Apology

I apologize to whoever has followed this blog. My first year of virtual-schooling required more of my time than I anticipated. However, I feel that I will be better prepared and know what to expect of my days this year. I have a goal for blogging at least once a week - but if things get busy, the blog will be one of the first things to cut out of the schedule. You have been warned.

That being said, Little Love, who completed K5 with flying colors, is reading at a second-grade level. I am so proud of her and of the hard work she has done this past school year!

Please keep reading and following this blog, my friends. I will have more homeschooling posts as we approach the start of school. Who knows? Maybe even later this week.

But tomorrow - I will share how to make a hanging pendant light out of a metal and porcelain colander. It's pretty nifty, if I do say so myself. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment