I am a former teacher, and I will begin virtual schooling my eldest daughter in the fall. I'm hoping to contribute to the wealth of free online homeschool resources with things that I create, strategies that I use, and reviews of learning aids. I've learned so much from other homeschooling bloggers, and I would love to be an encouragement to others in the same way.
I've also finally become somewhat domestic in the last two years. It has taken me a lifetime to learn to cook (or rather, to get over my aversion to cooking and actually just do it). I plan on sharing easy recipes (think slow cooker!) to help other culinary-challenged people.
And just in case the first post made you think that I'm a bright and sunny Christian mom blogger - I'm not. "Recovering Snark-a-holic" probably best describes my writing style and personality. So if you encounter a bit of sarcasm in this blog, please don't be surprised. I'm trying. Really.
Now for more details about the giveaway. What giveaway, you ask? Check it out if you haven't already done so.
The grand prize is this fabulous gift basket from my skin care product line - Simple Stuff Skin Care.
Here's what's included in the basket:
- One (2 oz.) Mocha Facial Scrub
- Two Good Goat's Milk Soaps - one Lavender and one Lovely Lime
- One Healthy Hair Shampoo Bar in Mango
- One 8 oz. Calm Down Conditioner in Citrus Coconut Splash
- Two Ultra-Hydrating Lotions (2 oz. each) - one in Hazelnut and one in Sweet Orange and Cinnamon
- Two Luscious Lip Balms - one in Peppermint, and one in Pucker Up Lemon
The grand prize gift basket is worth $47.00. You can win it for FREE by completing at least one entry on the Rafflecopter form at the end of this blog post.